×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JKay47
    JKay47
    Hi, I'm Joseph (Joey) Konadu, or JayKay47.
    Colorado Native
    17, and a senior in High School

    Fandoms:
    RWBY
    Sonic the Hedgehog
    Attack on Titan

    Usernames (Where you can also find my work):
    AO3: JKay47
    Fanfiction.net: JKay47
    FictionPress: JKay47
    Royal Road: JKay47
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Burnt House Hill (Legendary GX Story #0)
PG-13
3.3K
0
0
763
1

Jake has it rough.
There's not really any other way of putting it.
He's constantly made fun of and beaten up by bullies, and the fact that Jake is the shortest and weakest kid in the class doesn't help anything either.
But even those who feel helpless have dreams, and when the new girl, Miley, walks in, she becomes his dream.
Not only was she sweet, pretty, and energetic (upon getting to know her), she understands Jake and his struggles, and is always open to listen to him.
However, Miley and her family are on the run.
Miley's biological parents were part of an experiment that caused Miley to be different from the average kid. She hoards secrets that cause her to keep her distance from those around her. Upon meeting Jake, she may just realize that it isn't so bad to trust a few good people with her true self and feelings.
This is how the path of these two children crossed, and how they both learned to love themselves.
This is their story.
Set in 1994.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X