×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JamayaBear
    JamayaBear
    Hey Guys! The name's Jamaya, and I've been reading and writing for as long as I can remember.

    I started off with a wattpad account, and I decided that I wanted to expand my horizons. You know, find a different crowd, read different stories, etc!

    I think that I'm really going to like it here! If you want to talk or anything, just shoot me a message!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Lacie.
PG-13
4.1K
0
2
3.0K
0

"This is what you want, isn't it? To find your inner self, you have to take risks, Lacie." Her candy-coded voice whispered. Her eyes were wide, stern, pleading. "Even if you're walking into your biggest fear, you plaster on the biggest smile and say, 'Come at me bitches.' "

Maggie was known as 'that girl'. The one that always aced her tests, and was the teacher's favorite student. She had her life all figured out. At least, that's what everyone else thought. With the re-marriage of her father and her new stepmother and sister, she decided to take advantage of her summer after junior year and become an entirely different person. But Maggie-- or Lacie, rather, has a little habit of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, and gets sucked in with the likes of Asher and his gangster family. Will Maggie be able to make everything she knows do a total 180 and become what everyone wants her to be? Or will she default back to her perfectionist, snotty ways?

What will she do when death stares at her straight in the face?

She'll become Lacie.

And Lacie's harder than a bitch.

(This book was originally uploaded to Wattpad by me. So, yeah! Enjoy!)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X