×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
My Opinion on Plastic Surgery
PG-13
0
0
1
469
0

swap_vert

Hello! This is my first post in this account on Penana. It's nice to meet you all. I'm not trying to disrespect, intentionally hurt, or bring negativity to any person. This is just my opinion, my perspective, and my thoughts.

I think everyone is amazing the way that they are. If we all couldn't see, would you still get plastic surgery? If our appearance was on the inside and our personality was on the outside, would you still do plastic surgery? The thing is, we were made by God and He created us in His image. He created us in a way that made us resemble Him. Please don't be insecure. I know that's easier said than done, but know that God loves you. He loves You very much, and He wants you to be happy. He wants you to enjoy your life to the fullest. Know that your personality is worth more and is more important than your appearance. Society may judge you, but it doesn't matter. Society is overrated. What truly matters is what you think of yourself. 

Look at yourself in the mirror, and know that you are great. You are a good person. You don't need to change yourself on the outside. If you want to make an aspect of yourself better, then it's better to change what's on the inside. If you want to be nicer, then volunteer. If you want to have more hobbies, then try them. If you want to be more outgoing, then practice! 

By bettering yourself on the inside, you're making yourself as a whole more great. I get that it's personal choice, but really think WHY do you want to do it. Are you really doing it for yourself? Or are you doing it so people will treat you nicer and so society will accept you? Are you doing it to make yourself feel better? Or are you doing it because you think you are ugly right now? Are you doing it out of love for yourself? Or are you doing it out of spite for yourself? Are you doing it because you thought of it yourself? Or are you doing it because you wish you looked like some famous celebrities?

There's so many factors to think about. I hope that you gained insight from this article. There are people who may look different from a lot of other people, but that's what makes each person unique. Each being has their own personality and their own appearance. 

This is my personal opinion on plastic surgery: I don't think it's necessary. By the way, I'm mainly talking about elective surgery or optional surgery (surgery that you don't need but you can have if you desire). I feel that we shouldn't change what God created us to look like. He made us this way for a reason. There's other people with genetic deformities, but they just stay the same. They don't want to change. I will admit, I'm a natural type of being. By that, I mean, I like the way things were before. I feel the earth was so pretty before (I mean it is still pretty now but because civilization, there's no deforestation, pollution, littering, and carelessness. I also like how there was no technology before, and we just lived 'simple' lives. It's nice to stop looking at technology. and to start looking at the world around us. To be very honest, I don't want to dye my hair, get tattoos, whiten my skin, and I don't like wearing make-up. Am I shaming anyone who does any of those things? Nope, of course not. I love you all! God loves you all. I also don't want to drink alcohol, or smoke, or do drugs. I'm concerned with health and well-being. Everyone has their different decisions. Sorry if my writing is scattered, but I just did this on the spot, so I didn't have a draft. 

Anyways, know that you look good the way you are! Don't let anyone let you feel ugly or less than them. They are human beings like you. No one is more or less than one another. God can only judge us. Know your worth, write or let out your feelings, do good in situations that you're in,  get through it, and stay strong. Pray, love, and believe. God bless you.

swap_vert

X