×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    SilverSpoons
    SilverSpoons
    Hello, I'm SilverSpoons. I am an avid reader and writer. I usually prefer to write short stories and poems, but sometimes I find myself writing longer pieces with chapters and the like. I am very good at falling down the stairs, watching too much Netflix, and generally disappointing everyone that I love.

    (I'm trying to publish some things, so I haven't been posting too much here in hopes of actually getting something out into the world)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Fate Algorithm
PG-13
10.2K
4
32
6.7K
5

Chris is a 17 year old girl who wakes up every morning to a bowl of her favorite cereal, the cheery birds chirping outside on her windowsill, and the plaguing memory of her father's suicide. The lingering voices in her head wont let her block out the memories anymore, as she slowly unravels that fateful day that binds her mind. She struggles to be heard as she begins to come to terms with the fact that her father could not, would not, and did not kill himself. As this fact lifts a weight off of her shoulders, it also poses a dangerous question. If Chris' father did not kill himself, then who, or what, did? 

X