×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Emmy Steed
    Emmy Steed
    Hi, my name is Emma (Emmy) Steed and I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints who identifies as asexual homoromantic. I love to write about mental health and LGBTQIA+ issues and enjoy dystopian, fantasy, and realistic fiction novels. I have a cute pet rat named Skippy.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
What It's Like To Be Loved
PG
2.3K
1
0
2.0K
0

Based on the author's life, What It's Like To Be Loved is a story about the struggles about living as a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day-Saints as a part of the LGBTQIA+ community. Ashley (Ash) Stevens, a senior in high school, just moved from her beloved home in Atlanta, Georgia, to Sacramento, California determined to stop lying about her sexuality and mental health state.  While struggling to make friends at church and school, she meets Lizzy Williams and finds herself falling again. But high school romance is never without its flaws, and Ash has a lot to learn about herself...


TRIGGER WARNING: This work mentions mood and anxiety disorders, homophobia and transphobia, self-harm, and nonconsensual kissing and touching.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X