×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Gifted.
R
6.7K
0
3
693
0

Gifted. This word is the word used when an individual has unusual abilities with a drawback, a genetic issue of some sort. While some gifts may be simple, such as seeing someone's past, other gifts may grant a strong ability, such as psychokinesis. People envy these abilities, and would do anything to gain them, even if it costs the person's life. Xavier, however, sees nothing in these gifts. His own is nothing but a bother to him. His gift is to see the emotions of others, and his cost? He can't enjoy life. There's nothing he values, and he can't no matter how hard he tries. He knows that something's up with him, but he doesn't know exactly what. As time passes on, his gift ends up being the thing to get him involved into so much stuff. Exhausting stuff. Tiring things, but it also leads him to see the value of life, however, all good things come to an end.


Please keep in mind that existing chapters are very subject to change!

Feedback weather positive or negative is very appreciated!

Feel free to comment any recommendations, disliked areas, or spelling errors. I would like to improve as much as possible.

favorite
coins

X