×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Laee <3
    Laee <3
    Hey there! I love reading and writing stories! Some of my favourite series/books/stories: KotLC, WoF, Story Thieves, The Revenge of Magic, Half Upon a Time/Once upon another time, FTRS, RAR, The Hunger Games, The Maze Runner, Nevermoor: the trails of morrigan crow, TLOS, A tale of magic, SGE, The 39 Clues, The Unwanteds, The Unwanted Quests, Red Queen, PJO, Five Kingdoms, Going Wild and more! Yes I HAVEN'T READ HARRY POTTER I WILL :))) And some stand alones: Wonder, My jasper june, Shouting at the rain, the firefly code, the daybreak bond (i think), ella enchanted, wake up missing, the girl who drank the moon, Tinsel: the girls who invented Christmas and more :DDD As you can see there's literally no more space here so byEEEE (stalker)

    **PLEASE IGNORE WEIRDNESS XDD
    See more
Wings of Fire: The Origins
PG
0
0
0
649
1

swap_vert

Heyyy so I'm new to writing here so don't judge!! This is a Wings of Fire fanfiction about the original dragonets and more (although by now, they're older and not so much dragonets...) 

In this story, we learn more about the past and about scavengers, and the ORIGINS. There's another prophecy, and more to scavengers (humans) than the dragons think. Much more.

Deadly secrets, buried treasures and mind-breaking clues piece together to become a scavenger hunt. Can all the dragons figure it out before it's too late?

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X