×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Lamington
    Lamington
    I am Lamington, the Australian author!

    You may also know me as WriteHere on BookTok!

    I am published internationally as a fantasy and horror writer.

    As a monster writer, I am delving into all sorts of genres, from Erotic to Whimsical.

    I am not accepting any book promotions or marketing of any kind.


    Enjoy my works and have a nice day ❤️
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Caught in the Web
R Completed
37.6K
2
0
1.4K
0

When Silas witnesses Reid, his best friend and first spark at love, accidently drown before his eyes, he doesn't expect Reid to be standing outside his house.

Reid's body now hides a danger beneath its skin; a Spider Demon that hungers only for Silas. 

Tempted, Reid claims another human male as his mate instead of him and Silas is left to the possessive passion of Quinton; another Spider Demon and Reid's older brother. 

Quinton attacks Reid's mate in an act of vengeance, forcing both demons to find refuge elsewhere, and tearing Silas apart from his loving mate. 

But when Quinton returns with desperate desires to start a family, Silas finds out the challenges of being a human and Spider Demon couple that tests thier love for each other. 

Is being caught in the web really worth it?

________________________________________

This is erotica and does contain a lot of sex scenes. You have been warned 😉

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X