×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
campaign 催更 0
Craving Sex
G
0
0
2
705
0

swap_vert

Sex has always been a peaceful intake to me, a drug that gets you high you forget your problems , it's just desperate desires we crave as our  bodies rock against each other like the waves giving head to the beach or rocks, some thing like that. But I knew I enjoyed it.


what do you do when you're horny and you have no boyfriend, you accidentally call your boss or you call an ex? 

 

guess what I did? I called my boss. 


"Hello?" The familiar voice rang through my ear, my breath hitched, not in the least bit surprised by the sound of the person on the other side.

"Hi sir. Uh, its me."

There was a pause, I could hear shuffling on the other side.

"Hm."

I gulped.

"Uh yeah, so I had this one thing that I really wanted to do but I didn't know if you were open for it, so I decided to call." I continued, nervously rubbing at the back of my neck, the nervous energy buzzing around inside my body.

"Well..." A long, drawn out sigh escaped his mouth. "... What are we talking about exactly?"

My heart sank.

"Oh." I said, taking a quick peek down to my phone. "Uhm... I'm horny, sir."

The man paused again, and then finally spoke up.

"Alright," he began, "How does one go about sexually appealing to someone they've only ever had a passing work relationship with?" He seemed hesitant, but intrigued.

I took a deep breath, exhaling slowly before answering him. "You want someone who can give you pleasure, sir. They'll need to understand what makes you happy, and be willing to try new things, I'm horny and I just want hard-core sex till I'm sore."

His response came almost instantly.

" where do meet you?"


"holgrets Palace, apartment 8" I said shakenly.


maybe it was time for me to find a new dick indeed,  because right now I needed something to take off the weight from my chest, someone warm and soft that I could lay with while they rocked with me and whispered sweet nothings into my ears that would make my toes curl, my eyes flutter closed.

he hummed thoughtfully.

"alright, Ill see you there." He hung up the phone, and I dropped onto the mattress next to me, trying to calm my heartbeat.

i think i might need to find a new dildo...


Preparing for sex is alot of work, its even hotter when it's with your boss. Washing your skin with a sweet scented soap made of coconut oil and lotion. Lathering yourself up in coconut flavoured shampoo and conditioning your hair with the same stuff. Brushing your teeth with the best toothpaste money could buy. Getting dressed in all the different sexy lingerie sets I could afford. Making sure that every inch of my skin looked flawless, I couldn' t help feeling self conscious at the thought of him seeing me naked but also excited and anxious about what he could possibly think of me.



now was the time to pick the lingerie? Black is hot but red is feisty. I wanted something that is easy access and I don't have to take off. so I decided to wear the black 

 lace bra with the straps and small lacy cups that I got for my last job. The panties that I picked out fit so well that even though the crotch area wasn't as large as most women get it was still very noticeable, the way they clung nicely to my thighs and ass. The bra and panties combined with the leather skirt that was paired with my strappy heels.


my phone rang


he was here


"hello"  i said softly, smiling as i heard his deep voice reply.


"open the door Faye." 


my heart skip a beat  "Sir." I mumbled, walking quickly towards the door. I opened the door, and saw him standing there, wearing an oversized sweater and khakis. 

he looked fucking good.

I swallowed. My heart racing. "Hi."

He gave me a crooked smile, stepping forward and shutting the door behind him.


"you wasted no time huh?"  he asked cockily, reaching out to touch my chest but pausing midway. 

I giggled. "Nope."

his lips curled into a grin. "well let's go then."

he extended a hand towards me, and I wrapped my fingers in his warm, slightly calloused ones.


I was guiding him to room when he  grabbed my ass and pulled me close to him.

my heart stopped.

"fuck Faye, you smell so good." His hand moved to cup my cheek, pulling me in until our lips connected. It started slow and soft, but after a few minutes he pressed me tighter into his chest. I placed my hands on his broad shoulders, moving to straddle him. I ran my hands up his bare chest as he slipped a hand between us, running it down the front of my dress and squeezing my breast. The way he looked down at me when he did it was enough to send chills down my spine. When I felt his erection growing.


"Mr Carter, I must confess I like my breast being played with , please put me down."  I said as calmly as possible, not wanting him to know that this made me feel so damn wet.

his grip loosened.

"Are you sure?"  he growled playfully and then smirked down at me. "because i am pretty damn eager to fuck you senseless right now."


"yes" I moaned 


He put me down on the bed so gently, climbing on me and looked me straight in my eyes where his hands grab my breast and he pushed the lace away exposing  my nipples. 


"I like being groped, like the middle age man molesting a teen, is it too weird"  He asked with a sly grin.

I tried to hide my embarrassment as i smiled. "Not at all."

"Good."

He kissed me again, kissing me deeply, passionately, passionately. moving down to my breast where he sucked and bite it  making me arch my back, my moan louder than I anticipated.

I felt a rush of pleasure at being touched like this, my body was melting under him. I loved being touched like this, I had always enjoyed touching myself, I liked the feel of my breasts bouncing in my bra, the way he used his rough fingers to pinch and nip at my nipple, the way he licked my nipple to the point it hurt and then licked my lips. He kept kissing me and biting and licking and sucking.

I gripped at the sheets, my heart pumping wildly as I bucked upwards into him. he let go of my nipple and pulled away. "Fuck" he said desperately. 


he raised up and pulled off his pants and his brief.  I gasped when I saw the size. I reached up and touched it, feeling how hard it was beneath the fabric.

he watched closely, a smirk on his face and his eyes darkened.

I lifted it up, placing it against my face and moaning. I heard his breath catch in his throat, watching as I licked it, I spat on it whilst looking in his eyes  as if daring him to stop me, but he never did.

his gaze lowered as my tongue glided over the tip and I heard him groan. I placed my hand around the shaft, stroking it lightly.

"shit Faye." He panted, his cock was already fully erect. 

I pulled him closer to my face and sucked harshly on his tip, sucking until his hips started to move against mine.

I knew he was close.

I sucked harder and faster.

"Faye!" He gasped.

 "FAYE" He shouted when he reached the end. "Fuck! fuck, baby yes!!" He threw his head back and released himself into my mouth with a loud'moan'.

When I could taste the salty blood, I pulled off his member and left it there.


he just stood there, I could see that his eyes turn dark, like he was serious or something .

"what do you say to getting fucked now Faye? do you want to come in my hand or should i cum in your ass?" He grinned wickedly, his eyes glittering evilly as he watched my expression change from surprise to confusion to arousal.



He climbed on me and took off my skirt and underwear. kissing down my belly to my vagina  where he dipped in and licked the folds of my pussy, leaving a trail of saliva behind him. He took hold of one of my legs and spread it wide, leaning down and taking one of my big clit into his mouth, swirling it round and round.

I grabbed at the sheets tightly, gasping.

he smirked.


I played with his hair while he was giving me head, his hair was soft , and smelled nice. 

I watched him through half open eyes while he moved on top of me and leaned over and began to slowly lick my clit.

I gasped and arched my back. "ahhhhhhh fuck, oh god, fuck" I gasped again  while he worked on my clit, making me feel so much pleasure that all my muscles tensed and tightened. 

As I felt myself nearing release.

"oh god" I moaned.

he licked my clit some more, his tongue brushing over it making shivers run down my spine. 

My body trembled, and I clenched around him.



All of a sudden I felt this deep pressure in  my vagina.

I froze, my jaw dropping as I looked down, only to see that my pussy had been enveloped by his thick cock.


I was moaning in pain until he hushed me


"shhhhhh, take it in, just take it" he whispered  


It was huge, it filled me completely. He moved up and down on it slowly, causing me to shake uncontrollably. He was filling me up.

 I could feel my pussy clamping onto his dick, squeezing it tight and sending jolts of sensation throughout my entire body. His cock was throbbing inside my pussy, pulsating violently. It was driving me wild. I had always wondered what it would feel like to be filled up by a big dick, knowing that now is amazing.



"harder!"  I screamed, thrusting my hips.

He increased the speed and force of his hips, pounding into me. I grabbed fistfuls of the sheets, screaming my head off.

"I love that you scream my name." He said huskily. 

Then suddenly the sensation disappeared and I couldn't help but whimper. The momentary relief vanished as I thought about losing myself in his beautiful body as he fucked me. I could picture his face buried between my tits as he pounded me hard.

"let me cum inside you" he commanded.

"please don't stop". 

I closed my eyes as he thrust hard, hitting my g-spot. I felt like I was going to explode. I didn't think I had ever been so close to my orgasm.

"faster, harder" I cried out, thrusting frantically.

He picked up the pace, slamming in hard and fast. Every time he entered me, I screamed out in pleasure. It felt so good! So intense and hot.. and I wanted it to never end.

Suddenly he grabbed my hand and held it over his face, pinching me hard. I felt his teeth bite down into my flesh, drawing blood, and it burned like hell and turned me on even more.

I felt his dick start to twitch inside me again.


his thrust were beginning to slow down, he was about to cum in me so I wrap my legs around his thighs and pulled closer  to him. My pussy squeezed tight as I felt a warm liquid seeping out of my hole. He was cumming inside me.

I was going to come apart, my walls were tightening.

"you're so tight." He groaned as his cock continued pulsing inside me as he came in me.

When I opened my eyes I looked down at him, his face covered in sweat, his chest rising and falling erratically.

He smiled up at me, his eyes glowing with a hunger that wasn't there before.

I brought my hand up to caress his cheek.


" round 2? I wanna ride you." I said confidently 

I  pushed him on his back and sat on his dick 

 as my pussy rubbed against it, making me lose control.

I started to move up and down, circling my cunt around his cock.  As I began to bob up and down on him, the sensations were becoming more powerful and intense than ever. I felt my stomach tighten. Suddenly my juices started to flow out, I had been waiting for this day for a long time but still it was surreal, it was all happening so quickly.

His eyes were fixed on my face as I rode him vigorously, moving up and down with more strength. He wrapped his arms and legs around me. 

"fayeeeeee!" he moaned, his eyes filled with lust and ecstasy.

My body started trembling and shaking like crazy, the pain was building up and up, my orgasm was approaching so fast.

I could feel my inner walls tightening as I went higher and higher and then finally came undone.

My orgasm exploded all over him. He grunted loudly and I could tell that it was killing him too as he was clenching and releasing himself with every thrust, he bit into his arm hard and I heard him groan.

my orgasm faded away and as I regained my senses. 


I fell on his chest and went to sleep. Best sex ever I guess.


he wasn't there when I woke up  though.

I yawned and stretched as I got off my bed.  I looked out the window and noticed that the sun was setting. I walked into the en suite and splashed some cold water on my face.  That made me look better.

I walked into my en suite, my body covered in kisses.


I had to prepare for work. I was a little behind my time plus the sex made me feel sore . I decided to wear the blue pencil skirt and a white blouse with my black heels.


I quickly prepared and left the apartment, no breakfast  or coffee, just a bottle of water.

I drove to the office, arriving early as I liked it that way because I knew everyone would be there early too.

I got out of my car and locked it before walking up to the front door, pressing the buzzer next to my name on the wall.

The lights went off and then someone buzzed me in. I opened the door and made my way over to the elevator. When it arrived at the lobby level, the doors slid open and I stepped in, pressing the button marked floor. 

The door dinged again and let me out on the ground floor.

I stopped and waited for the secretary to come out.

"Good morning Ms. Knight" she smiled.

"Morning Helen" 

She told me that Mr. Lee would see me right away.

We both made our way to his office.

"Oh hey" she said cheerfully. She was working today.

"Hey there" 

Mr.Lee's office door was open. I knocked twice. 

"Come in" 

I stepped in and found him sitting behind his desk, typing on his laptop, he looked up as I approached his desk.

"Hello Ms. Knight"

"Hi Sir.."

"How are things here? How has my assistant been treating you?" He asked, looking at me kindly.

"Fine thanks. And I'm well"

He nodded, smiling.

"Great, that's great. Let me know if there' anything that you need"

He stood up from his desk and walked towards the door, opening it.

"Bye Ms. Knight" he called after me.

"Yeah, bye sir"

He closed the door behind me and I walked out of the door, locking it behind me.

On my way to my office, I saw the so many files on my desk.


what was this? I don't do so much, is this a prank?


"oh hey faye, Mr cater said to drop these files on your desk." 


"I don't do-"i spit out but I was cut off


" I honestly don't  care faye, If it's a problem don't do it you can get fired. "

swap_vert

X