×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ChrisWritesNow
    ChrisWritesNow
    I love storytelling with a passion and spent five years writing a book only to discover that the climb to getting published is far steeper than I'd thought. While I don't have a traditional education in writing I have such a love for stories that I eventually found myself learning from each one I experienced, culminating in a subconsciously self-taught skill.

    I hope to prove it with sites like this one, and perhaps—with a little help from the kind folks who share my passion—I may realize my greatest dream. I hope you enjoy my work!

    You can find me on twitter as ChrisWritesNow. Every follow signals publishers that I may be worth picking up. If you like what you read and would like to see more then I'd love your support!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
We Who Wait
PG-13 Completed
751
0
0
395
0

swap_vert

This is a short story based on this writing prompt: You’re the last of your people that’s still awake, everybody else are asleep. You were left behind to wake everybody up when the time is right. You don’t age, you don’t change, you just wait. One day someone comes and says it’s their destiny to wake everyone up, but the time still feels wrong.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X