×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Screpter
    Screpter
    Hello everyone, and welcome on my profile!

    I'm nothing more than just an ordinary 22-year-old guy. I mainly write in the Fantasy and Sci-fy genre, but sometimes i like to try out other genres as well.
    I like to spice up my stories with taking a few cliches and twisting them into something new. I also don't fret from mixing different ages together to create a new, interesting world.

    If you like my work, consider supporting me on patreon.
    https://www.patreon.com/screpter
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Guardians of Reality
PG-13
6.1K
0
0
668
0

It is not unknown that there is some kind of God out there in the universe. Some say it’s one, some say that there is many. But no one really knows who or what it is.

But what if it’s not only God that does all the work? What if there are no multiple gods for different things?

In this story, the main character encounters the Guardians of Reality, the servants of a single god, whom they have to train, while it faces its own fears about being the creator of all.

Follow the new god in their own journey, and see what happens to them.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X