×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    OverDramaticOperaSinger
    OverDramaticOperaSinger
    It's Over Dramatic Opera Singer. Inside joke, private message me if you wish to hear the story...

    I love Assassin's Creed, Skillet, God, my family, Tobuscus, Minecraft, all kinds of music and, sambuca cookies

    I play the flute, piccolo, guitar, piano, and saxophone. I'm addicted to music and video games.

    I'm seventeen years old and a Junior at A&M Consolidated High School and a marcher and musician in the Tiger Band.

    Add me on Snapchat I would love to meet and talk to my faithful readers:pla2nbj

    Follow me on Instagram: over_dramatic_opera_singer
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Get Out Alive
PG-13
0
1
0
1.9K
0

It's a year and six months into the apocalypse. Winter is here and the stakes are higher as rival groups are becoming more aggressive to fight for supplies and the dead only grow in numbers by the day. 

For loner drum major and track star Tatum Rivers, it's more than she can handle. She has nobody left to love or be with and only carries with her a red mountain axe and her haunted memories of the life she once had. But she has found a way to stop the infection and must get to a place where she can use her knowledge to stop all of this. But she can't do that until she learns to trust and forgive. That all starts with Toby.

Taken from a collection of various songs, this is twist on a zombie apocalypse takes a teenage girl from her normal life into  the hell we only thought lived in the sick and twisted minds of people...

If you wanna get out alive, run for your life...
favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X