×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Viktoria Fyodorova
    Viktoria Fyodorova
    "Writing is a process, and that's why it's just as powerful as a star gone supernova."

    *113X Featured author!*
    *Ambys 2022/2023 winner!*
    *Grand Winner of the 2023 Nano Watt Awards!*
    *ONC 2024 Ambassadors' Pick!*
    *English/Creative Writing graduate.*
    *Disney CP Alumni.*
    *Paleontology/geologic time nerd since 8th grade.*
    *I also love my flawed characters and symbolism!*

    Hello, everybody! My name is Viktoria Fyodorova, and I'm so happy to know that there is a website like Penana where I can share some of my favorite writing pieces! Ever since 4th grade, I've loved to write. Writing is the "Hakuna Matata" of my life. I forget all my worries when I write because I get so lost in my worlds and worlds from movies, books, and TV shows I love.

    My favorite genre to write is Fantasy, but I also like Fanfiction and the occasional Science Fiction.

    A few of my short stories have been published in magazines, but I'm working toward publishing my first book in the next few years. Currently, I'm writing a Science-Fantasy, Through the Wormhole. It's about a futuristic teen, Daniel Matton, who travels through a black hole, wormhole, and white hole in a starship, PPMC, to prehistoric times.

    I tragically lost my older brother in 2021, which left me with PTSD, but it also inspired my Scarlet and Violet fanfic, Infrared. For the longest time after he died, I thought I would never return to writing, but I did--as a coping method for dealing with grief.

    I'm a 2022 Ambys Awards winner with my short story, Messummer, and a 2023 Ambys Award/Nano Watt Grand Winner with Infrared! I'm also a judge and reviewer because I love to help authors improve their craft. I never judge somebody via their writing style because we all have our own.

    My favorite fandoms are Pokémon, How to Train Your Dragon, and Star Wars.

    I hope you enjoy the stories and fanfics I post on Penana! If you can, try to give me tips on how to improve my writing.

    May the Force be with you!

    ***

    Wattpad Link: www.wattpad.com/user/CroodsGirl
    Quotev Link: https://www.quotev.com/VikaFromTheMoon
    Booksie Link: booksie.com/users/viktoria-fyodorova-314375
    Scribble Hub Link: www.scribblehub.com/profile/84871/croodsgirl/
    DevianArt Link: www.deviantart.com/croodsgirl
    Tapas Link: tapas.io/vikachristie
    Royal Road Link: www.royalroad.com/profile/289417
    Inkitt Link: www.inkitt.com/TheWritingNerd
    Webnovel Link: https://www.webnovel.com/profile/4322375003?appId=10
    Neobook Link: https://neobook.org/croodsgirl/
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Messummer
PG Completed
20.3K
1
0
1.7K
0

|5X FEATURED · AMBYS 2022 WINNER!| 

Messummer's life changes when a futuristic boy stumbles into her ancient world. She must now help him front to his own time before his love for dinosaurs traps him forever.

                                                                                                  ***

Ever since her father's death, Messummer has wanted nothing more than to prove she can survive in her fragile world. She decides to enter her valley's Great Flying Race as a rite of passage. It’s a race only the bravest flyers attend. While Messummer is preparing for it one day, she meets a creature she has never seen before. His name is Daniel Matton. He stumbles into her world after a malfunction with something called a "time machine".

Fascinated by this new species, Messummer kidnaps him (not that Dan has much of a choice) and takes him on a journey like none other. Of course, that’s only after Dan concludes she’s not going to eat him.

Just when it seems like the two friends' connection is growing, disaster strikes. What starts off as a bonding experience is now a fight for survival.

Will Messummer and Dan escape the horrendous Tyrannosaurus Rex, or will the 11.0-magnitude earthquake swallow them before he can even try to kill them? Will Messummer find the courage to tell Dan who she truly is? Will Dan ever return front to his own time?

Above all, is their friendship going to survive the calamity?

                                                                                                   ***

4th Draft

Word Count: 7,000-7,500


🏆 Winner | Dinosaur/Prehistoric Stories | The Amby Awards 2022!

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X