×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AnOnymousWriter
    AnOnymousWriter
    Hello there

    For some reason, I'm not sure what, you've stumbled across my profile. I hope it's because you've come across the stories I've uploaded and would like to find out more!

    Ever since I was little, I'd dreamed of becoming a famous author - but as time aged me and reality sunk in, the 'famous' part of my dream lost its importance and now I just write for enjoyment. Published author? Maybe one day - little steps at a time though. I think I'll be happy just having an audience who gets as much enjoyment from reading my stories as I do writing them.

    I used to think that I'd become a writer when I was old and retired one day, but then I realised that if so many people can write through their busy lives, then why can't I? So here I am and here is my work.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Death Wish
PG-13
16.6K
1
1
6.9K
1

After being dragged to a fortune-teller by her best friends, Alice is expecting her boyfriend to propose. Then she makes an accidental wish at the cost of her own life. To save herself, she must find a replacement price worth the value off her own life or have it be taken- within 30 days. As Alice explores the value of her own life, she considers whether or not her wish is really worth it.

X