×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    AnOnymousWriter
    AnOnymousWriter
    Hello there

    For some reason, I'm not sure what, you've stumbled across my profile. I hope it's because you've come across the stories I've uploaded and would like to find out more!

    Ever since I was little, I'd dreamed of becoming a famous author - but as time aged me and reality sunk in, the 'famous' part of my dream lost its importance and now I just write for enjoyment. Published author? Maybe one day - little steps at a time though. I think I'll be happy just having an audience who gets as much enjoyment from reading my stories as I do writing them.

    I used to think that I'd become a writer when I was old and retired one day, but then I realised that if so many people can write through their busy lives, then why can't I? So here I am and here is my work.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Give me a Chance
PG-13
7.7K
0
1
2.2K
0

After her brother's death, Iris commits to seeing through her end of their dream. Without realising it, the distance between her and everyone else grows. Then an accidental encounter with a man suddenly sways her world and what she has grown used to is put under question. This man gets closer to her than anyone ever has – much too close for Iris's comfort.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X