×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Emo Bear
    Emo Bear
    Hi there, you must be wondering what made me become a writer ?, well to be truthful I'm just in it for the fun. writing a story is like writing a new world in which everyone should enjoy, writing feels some people with purpose and a feeling that makes you feel alive, it's something that I love doing not only for only for myself but so other people can enjoy what makes me happy, and maybe they will soon come to love it too.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Speak To Me
R Paid content
0
0
0
188
0

swap_vert

I fall apart as your shadow crosses mine we lie together, our bodies tangled like the roots of an old oak. No words spoken, besides those from the the wind. His love best expressed in silence, for his touch was enough reassurance. I was happy. Content. Feeling as though life  couldn't possibly get any better than this moment right now, standing by the tree of where it all began. yet I knew not exactly what he was feeling, only assuming it was the same. he uttered the words from his pink delicate lips, the words I wished I didn't hear. The words that made my heart cry out in pain. At that moment my world fell apart. his words hitting me like a strong gust of a icy cold wind. I was then faced with reality. an unfortunate but real truth.....

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X