×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Jeremiah Ukponrefe
    Jeremiah Ukponrefe
    Jeremiah Ukponrefe is a Toronto based author and stand up comedian. He has written articles for The Runner, The Reel Anna, and Envie Magazine. His debut novel Hive released March 2021, the first of The Arcane Volumes Series. As a comedian his style is a mixture of clever observations with a subversive darkness, all performed under a veil of innocence. He's performed at the Island Fringe Festival, Guelf Fringe Festival, and Victoria Fringe Festival. He is a cofounder of the comedy production team Funny Side Up Productions. He is really hoping this comedy thing works out.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
For The Record
PG-13
3.9K
0
0
536
0

swap_vert

Jeremiah Ukponrefe is a Toronto based author and stand up comedian. He has written articles for The Runner, The Reel Anna, and Envie Magazine. His debut novel Hive released March 2021, the first of The Arcane Volumes Series.  As a comedian his style is a mixture of clever observations with a subversive darkness, all performed under a veil of innocence. He's performed at the Island Fringe Festival, Guelf Fringe Festival, and Victoria Fringe Festival. He is a cofounder of the event production company Punching Sideways Productions. He is really hoping this artist thing works out.  

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X