×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    J Maxwell Cross
    J Maxwell Cross
    I’m the author of Terradon Prime Makutu, Partridge Singapore. I’m an accomplished writing coach. I also write poetry, travel the world and teach English as a second language in Japan.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Terradon Prime: Mākutu
R
47.2K
1
35
1.5K
5

Imagine being ripped from a life of bad decisions and transposed on an alien world without any memory.  A once tightknit pair of FBI agents are thrown into chaos when our young sleuth must investigate her mentor's vanishing in front of shocked witnesses.

On an alien world, he discovers a renovated body, the heart of a leopard, and insights that penetrate the soul. While our sleuth is torn between her secret love for him and her duty, he encounters a feral, yet sentient race of inhabitants. His former life spins out of control at the discovery of his convicting journal.   

Disoriented and resentful, he must muster the courage to begin a journey of self-discovery, leading to his ultimate antagonist on Terradon Prime, guided by a mysterious and amorous Oracle.  Will his seer succeed in helping him recover his memory, amid alien dangers, without reproducing the chain of tragic events which misled him the first time? 

Will our sleuth betray him or watch his back? Will he reunite with his family or live in a whole new life?  This twisted mystery erupts into a race against time. Prepare to be amazed.

X