×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    thekalonu
    thekalonu
    Hi im Popularly known as Genenguy HHN i am a music producer and i write regularly just short stories but after the society left us on a cliffhanger i had a dream about how it all played out so i decided to bring it to life in a screenplay.
    See more
New Ham Godfathers - The SocIety
G
4.1K
0
0
406
0

It been almost two weeks since Allie and Will got arrested with no one allowed to see them apart from the guard who goes in to feed and guard them. it been tough for me as my mistrust of the official narrative on Allies arrest grows with each day that pass and the taught of Lexi and Harry as Mayors adds to my worries. The news travelled fast and many assumptions was made to picture the situation all in favor of the official narrative no one was saying other wise or so i taught. As New Ham first mother i received gifts and congratulations from almost everyone what stood out was the joy i feel each time i hold my daughter and see the smile on her and sam face i would not trade it for the world at same time i feel things are about to change faster than we imagine the tongue being the ultimate weapon knowing the human mind is unpredictable as best friends becomes enemies and enemies turns ally as the race of power and control begins a new.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X