×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
Death and Demise
0
0
0
94
0

swap_vert

"Are you seriously not going to kill me?" She whispered as she stood before him, her once powerful gaze now seemed angry and broken. "Are you not going to kill me?! Do you understand what I did? I killed all these people. Your friends and family were among those people. And your going to let me live?" 

He locked eyes with the girl who he has once loved. At the girl with eyes of the darkest of blues. At the girl with hair that was as white as the stars. He looked at her with pity, wishing that maybe this could have turned out different. "You are correct, my love, I am not going to kill you." He gave her a weak smile and turned, walking away from her.

She stood still for a moment, watching him go. She laughed maliciously and shouted at the top of her lungs, "You are so stupid! You are letting me live! All those people are dead! Never going to come back. All because of me. Me! I will kill hundreds of more people if you don't end my life! So do it. Kill me! I'm prepared to die." 

He stopped walking and slowly turned to her. "Tell me, my love, why ask me to kill you?"

She was quiet for a moment. Suddenly realizing that she had practically been begging him to kill her. There were many reasons why she wished to die. She was cause of her father's untimely death. She was always hated by her family because of the way she looked, it didn't help when her sister died. People constantly judged her. Her anxiety was constantly sneaking up on her when she was feeling perfectly fine a minute ago. She killed people for a living, she was an assassin after all. A good one at that too. She loved her job at first, it took her anger away. But then she realized that these people had lives too. Like him. He had a life. And he gladly welcomed her into it and all she did was get mad and burden him with her anxiety and ask him to kill her. She didn't deserve to live.



favorite
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X