×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Roses Revived
    Roses Revived
    Hello guys,

    Welcome to my page. My name is Roses Revived (not legally, but wouldn't that be cool?). I also have a Quotev account under a different name where my most popular book has acquired 130,000 reads. I am currently writing a book that is in the works for Kindle Direct Publishing, but I will allow it to be published on this website until then.

    Additionally, I am working on another that will most likely not be published, so it will remain on this website for your eyes only.

    A bit about me:
    I am 24 years old and live in Indiana, USA. I am an avid reader/writer, and my favorite series currently is A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas. Primarily, I write thrillers/suspense and mysteries, but I may dabble in fantasy later down the road. I love all things Game of Thrones and diving into the world of behavior and abnormal psychology, which is the field I work in aside from self-publishing.


    I hope you enjoy my books!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Protect Me With Your Life
R
36.8K
0
0
1.1K
0

After a tragic accident that leaves her life in shambles, Kristen struggles to adjust to her new life. A new town, a new school, a new family. Until she meets James. He's charming, and Kristen is drawn in like a current that cannot be fought against.  Her desire to be closer to him is stronger than it ever has been with anyone else.  

But as she draws closer and closer, she discovers more than what meets his charming eyes and the secrets he holds that her friends had warned her about. Nothing makes sense anymore, but Kristen is determined to find out the truth of his secrets that haunt her, even if her life depends on it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X