×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
campaign Request update 0
Torihiki
G Completed
16.0K
0
1
1.7K
0

The little brother approached his older brother, who was sitting at the edge of the mountain, calmly taking in the view. The sky was painted with shades of pink, orange, and yellow as the sun rose above the horizon. The lush green forest below stretched as far as the eye could see, a sea of vibrant green punctuated by cliffs and rocky outcroppings. The sound of birds singing and the gentle rustle of leaves in the wind added to the serene atmosphere.

As the sun rose higher in the sky, shafts of light filtered through the trees, casting a warm glow over the landscape. The sight of the sun rising over the mountain range in the distance was truly breathtaking. The fresh air, the smell of the pine trees, and the sound of the river running at the bottom of the mountain made this moment feel special.

"Come forward, brother," the older brother said. "I know why you are here, and I'm not going to stop you. I'm done fighting you."

The little brother asked, "Do you realize what you have done, brother? What would she think when you get back here?"

The older brother didn't respond but tears were streaming down his face. "What do you see, little brother?"

The little brother, infuriated, responded, "NOTHING! I CAN'T SEE NOTHING!"

The older brother began crying even more, but now with a smile on his face. "That is the point..."

The little brother was confused, not understanding the true meaning behind his older brother's words. But he knew that he had come to terms with his actions and was ready to face the consequences.

favorite
coins
1 like
Be the first to like this issue!

X