×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Dr. Mantis and Queen Elizabot
G
692
0
0
403
0

So every year there is Scientist Awards where scientists showcase their inventions and the best wins and crowned, Dr. Mantis a loney mantis who live in Cleveland city park in his lab all alone decided to go and meet other people and try to socialize with them, so he created a small cleaning bot and called it CB34.


The day came, large crowd of scientists, social guest in the Queen of United Kingdom was invited, seated in tables filled with scrumptious food, here Dr. Mantis was sitting alone in a one seated table. Awards started Dr. Mantis's small invention came last place which didn't bothered him, Queen Elizabeth was then Introduced and welcomed to stage. Dr. Mantis was like he was seeing a ghost, he felt something that he never felt before, he felt sparks and butterflies in his stomach, I think he ZINGED with the Queen, but when he tried to approach the Queen guards took him away and he was so mad and sad.


He only knew that to get closer to the Queen is to make an Unseen, creative and attractive invention for next year. Day and night Dr. M was working harder and harder. After few months Dr. M had made a Love Calculator which was new on the eyes of the world. Next year came and Dr. Mantis was certain that his invention was going to get him closer to the Queen of United Kingdom, Queen Elizabeth, yes it did get him closer to the Queen but got rejected. He was so much in pain that he even destroyed his own inventions and laboratory.


After a while he decided to get back on his feets and decided to MAKE his own QUEEN ELIZABETH which it was going to be QUEEN ELIZABOT and which it was going to need the DNA of Queen Elizabeth. So as this year Scientists Awards winner Dr. Mantis managed to steal the DNA of Queen Elizabeth and made Queen Elizabot. But things gets out of control.... 


Please help me REWRITE this story and PUBLISH it🥺!!

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X