×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Sachin Esher
    Sachin Esher
    Welcome to the Bridge to Fantasy book club! We are thrilled that you have joined us on this fantastical journey filled with magical adventures and mystical creatures.

    As we dive into our readings, let's get ready to feel all the emotions that these books will bring out in us. Get your tissues ready for the moments of heartbreak, and be prepared to jump up and cheer when our heroes triumph against evil.

    Our selection of books will take us on a wild ride through enchanted lands, introducing us to dragons, unicorns, wizards, and more. Let's use our imaginations to transport ourselves into these extraordinary worlds and experience them like never before.

    We promise to keep things concise so that everyone can follow along with ease. You won't need a dictionary or an encyclopedia because we'll only use words that you would hear in your everyday life.

    So sit back, relax, and get lost in the pages of these epic tales. This is going to be one unforgettable adventure!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Stinky Blow
G
0
0
0
387
0

swap_vert

Message from the Author
This is a fictional story for anyone to read. I have written this book for people to have a bit of fun and to laugh. Happy Reading!

Author:- Sachin Dissanayake

You Tube Channel  : - Bridge to fantasy Book Club

Author’s Email Address : - [email protected]

CC-BY-NC

The Stinky Blow

It was a casual school day. Tim and his friends were waiting until their Class teacher came into class. Tim's friend had a really bad tummy that morning. Last Night he has eaten a chicken burger from Burger Prince. It seems that the burger had something a bit stale. Johnny who has brown hair, green eyes and fair skin colour was thin. Our class teacher arrived at our class with some prefects. He was having a small discussion with them. The class teacher is their science teacher who teaches really well and is fun. The prefects left and the students greeted the teacher. They had science as their first subject for the day and the teacher had a small fun talk with them. Johnny who was thinking for a while had a question in his mind that he wanted to ask the teacher. He spoke, "excuse me Sir……. I have a question which I wanted to ask you". The teacher allowed Johnny to ask his question. Then Johnny asked the question from the teacher. He said, "Sir... Do animals ever fart"? Not even a second had gone by, a tremendous, gigantic and huge fart went out from Johnny. The air got polluted. We all had two masks on but the smell busted through the masks and it smelled like rotten eggs with rotten milk. Everyone was disgusted and some were going to faint. It was so hard to breathe that the teacher took everyone out and closed the door of the class leaving poor old Johnny inside the class with all the windows open. The other classes also got the smell. Johnny was embarrassed and what made it worse was that his best friend Lisa was in class as well. All the students were laughing at Johnny and they even got hiccups, what made them laugh even more was when Johnny told them and this is what he said: "it's okay….. Everyone farts a smelly fart especially me at home". When the smell was gone and everyone came in, the students couldn't stop laughing until their teacher stopped them. From that day onwards Johnny got the nickname which was 'Johnny the Stink Bomb'.


​​​​​​​The End

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X