×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Grace Venison
    Grace Venison
    Hello! I'm an 19-year-old forensic science major at university who loves writing in my free time. I'm looking for anyone who's willing to read my work!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Arison Exception
PG-13
82.2K
2
12
2.5K
22

"May there be a member of the family attend the Arison academy with each passing generation." ... "I can go to Arison. I can keep the tradition."

Opuntia Arison is a part of the family that founded the infamous Arison Academy, A mysterious but illuminating boarding school above the town of New Versine. Despite being an all-boy school, Opuntia gets to attend the school due to a tricky loophole in her great-grandfather's will. It's now her final year, but things of course have to go out with a bang as she wakes up to find a bloody message seemingly hinting at her own demise. Opuntia and her group of friends set out to find out what is behind this mystery, while at the same time, Opuntia may also uncover the mystery of who she sees as more than just a friend.

This is my first time attempting to write a full-length novel so any feedback or just reading it would be super helpful!! I hope you enjoy:)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X