×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    ⋆*ο½₯゚:⋆*ο½₯゚☽Harmony Haven ☾
    ⋆*ο½₯゚:⋆*ο½₯゚☽Harmony Haven ☾
    Harmony's passion for words and stories blossomed from an early age, making him an avid reader and writer. Lost in the world of enchanting tales, he comfortably escapes into different realms and allows his imagination to run wild. His love for literature is evident in the way he effortlessly weaves beautiful narratives and brings characters to life through his own writing. With a name as melodious as his personality, he exudes a natural warmth and charm that captivates those around him.

    However, Harmony's creative pursuits do not stop at writing alone. He is a born performer, with a natural flair for acting that truly sets him apart. Whether he is treading the boards of a local theater or bringing scenes to life through expressive gestures and mesmerizing dialogue, his magnetic stage presence leaves a lasting impact on audiences.

    Beyond his artistic endeavors, Harmony possesses a unique sense of empathy and understanding. He has a genuine ability to connect with others on a deeper level, often lending a listening ear and offering insightful advice. His open-mindedness and compassionate nature draw people towards him, creating a harmonious space for exchange of ideas and shared moments.

    Harmony's infectious positive energy and unwavering optimism make him a true gift to those around him. With his talents in writing, reading, and acting, he leaves an indelible mark on everything he touches, immersing others in a world of imagination, emotion, and inspiration.
    See more
campaign Request update 1
β—€βœž π•Ύπ–šπ–Žπ–ˆπ–Žπ–‰π–†π–‘ π•­π–—π–Žπ–‰π–†π–‘ ✞β—₯
R
1.9K
1
2
667
0

It seemed that her life was amazing. Cece's life had everything.

Good grades.

A relaionship.

Popularity.

Everything was amazing between her and her boyfriend,Β Shanlen.Β 

That all changed quickly when her mother decided on arranging a marriage for her and another male she didn't know.Β 

Shanlen never had to know..

​​​​​​​...Right..?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X