×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    WahyuMK's Writtings
    WahyuMK's Writtings
    is as a veteran who has experienced countless failures in life. (See more)
    .
    If you enjoy with the story so far, you can support the author in this link :
    https://ko-fi.com/moncake
    .
    (INFORMATION)
    Latest Updated : 11 March 2023
    .
    * Moncake : Mother's object I [ENG] will be posted day by day during Ramadhan.
    * Moncake : Scream of Banshee [ENG] will be posted day by day during Ramadhan
    .
    NOTE :
    Biggest update will be coming in an eternity.
    .
    All the contents here is original. The writtings here are consider as a junk. Even as junk, everyone do not allowed to copy paste, used as other contents with minor modifications, or even stealing the idea unless you get my permission (mostly not if there is nothing benefit for me). Repost also counted as a big sin. However, still allowed to share the story with the real link to original (which mean here) but it doesn't count as a full share of episodes.
    .
    .
    Thanks.
    .
    This page will close slowly, when everyone didn't notice it.
    .


    See more
campaign Request update 0
  • Subscription plans
    Pure Support.
    There is no benefit. This is just pure support. If you really like the writtings, feel free to express yourself by pressing this button. 
    US$2 /month
    JOIN
[ENG] The White Chrysanthemum that i always carry
G On Break
12.3K
1
1
1.4K
0

TITLE : いつも持ち歩く白菊 (Itsumo mochiaruku shiragiku)

             The White Chrysanthemum that i always carry.

     ENG VERSION

Misfortune comes in various kinds. Having a steady job, sufficient finances, friends you can trust, and being approached by girls who offer free entertainment at night did not make his heart flutter. The man simply responded to the opportunity that approached him with a polite refusal.

Like a hungry stomach but refuses any food even though it is hungry. All the dishes are there, but he still refuses the dishes. As well as his heart, although there are so many things that make his heart happy, his heart is not happy either.

The story about a man who always carries white chrysanthemums. Chiba Takeichi, worked at the largest software company in Osaka, Japan at that time. His established career, as well as his always friendly and polite attitude to the night butterflies that he always met during the late hours of work made Chiba live like the dreams of young men in general.

When it  reversed, does Chiba dream of living as young men in general dream of?

What makes Chiba sad?

Why does Chiba always carry white chrysanthemums?

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X