×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    char_charlie
    char_charlie
    A professional procrastinator and coming-up-with-ideas-but-never-acting-on-them-er. Passionate about conveying the messages I want to share through writing and visuals, I aim to be able to improve my mediocre writing skills through practice (I haven't written anything for over 7 years...)

    I’m a dangerously curious person who’s highly interested in meeting new people and getting to know cultures of other countries, so if you ever want to pour out your life to a stranger, please, feel free to send me a message.
    Enneagram: 5w4 (pretty self-explanatory)

    我可以講廣東話,但是我只能可以讀和寫一點點。。。我需要多練習。。。(⌒_⌒;)

    DM me for manhwa/manga/anime recommendations (self-proclaimed veteran with cultured taste)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Meeting Your Eyes
PG-13 Completed
5.3K
2
8
969
18
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.

"I can't take my eyes off him, but I can't meet his eyes either."

After what seems like a normal club event, 8 can't seem to look at 7 in the eye for one reason or another. However, they have a group project to work on, and getting anything but A+ is out of the question for this elective. The end of the semester is a long 9 weeks away...
----------------------------------------------------

Fueled by the endless possibilities of ChatGPT, I made it write a troll BL short story that snowballed into this. (The amount of original content and AI generated content is around 70-30, all art by me T_T)
----------------------------------------------------
Note: no paragraph was completely written by GPT without changes. There are also chapters purely (and terribly) written by yours truly who takes at least 5 minutes to write a sentence. Please read this with a kind and forgiving heart.

Follow my super secret(?) account on Instagram lmfao @char__charliee for more doodles~

favorite
coins

X