×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ezekiel
    Ezekiel
    Ezekiel/Zeke/Z/Alien - they/them
    Welcome to my writing account!! On this account, you’ll find the current draft of the book I’m writing. Feel free to beta read!! I would be more than happy to read your comments and thoughts on the characters and story. In the event that I start a new draft, I’ll scrap the old one and put up a new one. Happy reading!!
    See more
5555 character ask!!
PG-13
202
0
1
645
2

Just something I wanted to make. I’m aware that as of now, there’s like 3 people reading 5555, but I just want to keep this around in case anyone wants to use it. If you’re seeing this and you want to ask a character a question, by all means, do it! I’m so excited to see what you guys ask :) (if anyone asks at all, that is💀)

basically, if you don’t know what a character ask is, it’s when you ask a certain character a question and they answer it, in character. I love doing these and it’s my first time actually making one. If you’re lucky, the answers will even include illustrations of the characters answering your question :) have fun!!

X