×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Ezekiel
    Ezekiel
    Ezekiel/Zeke/Z/Alien - they/them
    Welcome to my writing account!! On this account, you’ll find the current draft of the book I’m writing. Feel free to beta read!! I would be more than happy to read your comments and thoughts on the characters and story. In the event that I start a new draft, I’ll scrap the old one and put up a new one. Happy reading!!
    See more
5555
PG-13
10.4K
3
27
2.2K
1

The year is 2898. After a horrific radioactive apocalypse, humanity is forced to move underground, forming Neo-countries and renaming the planet Neo-Earth, each Neo-country forming numbered underground bases.

The year is 3023. In Neo-American base #5555, things couldn't be worse. The laws are unbearably strict, and breaking them results in Exile, which means getting sent aboveground and left to die. Dionysius Hawthorne and his friends are determined to run away from this tyrannical nightmare. Will they make it out, or will one of Dionysius's closest friends face his doom and have no way out?

(TW: physical abuse, murder, sh, sa, depression, homophobia + more!!😀)

X