×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda
    Avisha Rasminda is a young poet and writer, whose writing delves into the intricacies of life in all its forms. With a focus on both non-fiction and biography, Rasminda self-published his debut book "I'm In A Circle," while also exploring the worlds of crime and fantasy writing. Rasminda began honing his craft during his teenage years, and now, at 23 years old, has brought his unique voice and perspective to the literary world.


    See more
campaign Request update 0
Feelings
G Completed
426
0
0
549
0

swap_vert

As human beings we all have feelings, right?

That’s what keeps us alive that’s the reason for all of this.

To all of this happens. Sometimes it leads to troubles. Sometimes it leads to happiness, the reason to happen all of this is feelings, for example -: love, sex, fight, kindness, happiness, anger, jealousy like that.

So I wanted to say don’t be like that. Just be a good good person to everyone you met and don’t cheat.

I feel everyone cheats about everything. They don’t show their true face, it’s like There prisoners to their feelings. Don’t stuck with your feelings just let it go.

The reason to happen all of this is you, not other people and there is a positive side too.

The feeling can lead you to success too.

Everything has a bad side and a good side I know we can’t choose a good side every time.

But We must try to choose the good side in every possible way because it’s leading us to the Good future, not a bad future.

So no matter how hard Is it we have to do that.

Just thought about good feeling every time you feel bad.

So you can escape from it.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X