×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
Time
PG
1.0K
0
0
280
0

swap_vert

“This is Gabriel.” Said Asa, the cat. The woman stretched her arms and let out a brief chuckle. “For real? You can’t be serious.” Replied Matija. Gabriel went out with the older woman, not sure what to do, but to merely enjoy her time with her. They went out to the back street of their house to observe their car. “How are you, today?” The woman asked of her friend as she closed the hood of the car. “I am doing all right, thinking of grabbing a bite to eat.” The blonde woman replied. Snow starts to fall from below the sky. The couple left the premises for a moment and headed back inside their house.

The phone rang from inside the house. Gabriel went inside of the kitchen to answer it, while Matija settled down near the compartment steps. She closed the door behind her and switched off her shoes. It took a while for the older dog to process the situation, seeing that she was out of bounds from the phone call. She walked up the stairs to go to the living room, proceeded to turn on the TV, and settled down on the couch. After the younger woman was done from her phone call, she accessed the living room to her partner. “Ready to go?” She asked her. Matija answered by nodding, “Yes.”


It was a quiet road down the back end of the street. Matija was the first in the driver’s seat, and Gabriel was in the passenger’s seat. The car drove away from the garage in order to go to a restaurant for a quick bite to eat. They settled down somewhere, ate their burgers and fries, and conversated for a while. After that, a heavy snowstorm blew in. The two dogs did not panic; rather they stayed calm on the way back to their house. It was a quaint night, the household, and they spent it howling, drinking, partying, and laughing together. The younger woman asked of her friend of what they wanted to do together—after the storm has lessened some—but the older adult did not reply as she drank some more of her whiskey and proceeded to settle down. It took a while for the calm to come by in those tempting, calculative moments. Mati swung her arm back and forth, her hand catching gusts of wind that did not matter much to her chagrin, then stopping midway through for a contemplative point.


What is there to do, other than waiting for something to come? The older animal thought. She put her arm behind her back and waited for an answer. Nothing much came by, except for a brief clearing of her younger partner’s path. “Well, what’s up with you?” Gabriel asked, stroking her fur with her free hand. “Mh? Nothing much.” The older woman replied, nodding herself in a daze. “I see.” The younger woman said, letting her hand go for a brief second. It was quiet and tame. They were at peace.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X