×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    RJ Snow
    RJ Snow
    Hello! I want to be a paranormal romance writer when I grow up. My head is full of stories that are dying to get out.

    I currently have 1 ebook completed titled Valen.

    I really hope that my readers enjoy my stories as much as I love writing them.

    Reviews and or feedback are always welcome!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Her Secret Diary - Part 1
PG-13
25.8K
8
1
10.2K
3

One day while cleaning her new bedroom in her new home, Emery finds a diary that had got left behind by mistake. The diary belongs to 16 year old Jami Erin Reid who was uprooted from the only home she knew in Orlando and forced to move to small town Wolverine Lake, Michigan, which could have easily been the most boring move she was forced to make.

One night Jami's life takes an exciting turn after meeting the attractive and charming Xander Sharpe. Jami's excited that the bad boy seems equally attracted to her as well. But before their romance can fully blossom, the captivating Cade Calahan is the guy who truly begins stealing Jami's heart.

Jami finds herself caught between the two guys as something else arises between them: a shocking secret that could never be revealed. They are both werewolves, and they are from different packs.

One night when a rogue werewolf who doesn't follow the rules threatens Jami's life, Cade decides it's time for Jami to know the truth. But will knowing werewolves exist really keep Jami safe?

**Warning** Part 1 of Her Secret Diary will end in a cliffhanger.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X