×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    Leigui
    Leigui
    I used to write on Wattpad but my IP address is giving me problems, that's when I discovered Penana, it's amazing and an awesome app, I would love to collaborate on a new story, my old Wattpad account username is LeeAreum_, If you wanna check out my stories there, if you wanna collaborate just text me.
    See more
Who are you?
PG-13
910
0
0
133
0

swap_vert

I was walking in my school's hallway on my way to class when I heard another pair of footsteps behind me.

"Huh?? What was that??" I said out loud as I turned around, nothing was there. I kept walking since my class was down the hallway but those footsteps were still behind me, I turned around once more to find this shadow leaving the hallway, I don't usually get spooked by these things but this gave me straight-up chills.

[]After Class[]

I walked out of the school on my trail to go back home, when a car stopped in front of me almost running me OVER?!?!

"Hey, watch where you're going, dude!!" I said on the floor. The windows of that car rolled down and the person inside started to speak 

"Are you hurt?" He asked, "I'm ok, just a small bruise from bumping into the floor." I responded, "That's good, one last thing, are you, Alana Park?" "H-how do you know my name?" I asked in shock "I knew it was you." And with that last sentence, he drove away "What a fucking asshole!!" I said standing up and brushing the dirt off me. I soon arrived at my house, which I dreaded to see every time, as soon as I entered, I was hit in the back with a belt. "You were supposed to be home 20 minutes ago, you brat, where were you?" "I was almost run over by a car, and had to get some wipes," I said hoping my father would believe me. "I don't care about that sh*t, you were supposed to come and make me dinner, you useless child." He said furious " Okay, okay, I'm sorry, I'll make you something." I begged not wanting to be hit again "You better hurry before I lose my patience." He said as I ran upstairs to my room.

Well, let me introduce myself as that was such a bad start, to begin with. My name is Alana Park and I live in South Korea with my dad, who is not the best but I don't blame him. My mom was murdered by her sister's husband years ago but my dad still hasn't gotten over it and it has led to alcohol and drug addiction that makes him lose his mind every single day. I get hit most days by him but some days when he probably can't afford drinks and drugs, he just sits around and sleeps all day long. I'm 17 and in my last year of high school, I am so ready to go to college but I am worried my dad will get in trouble without me, I'm the sole money provider, working for a high-paying job as a fashion designer, I don't get paid as much as others but it's enough for rent and household expenses. "Dad, the food is ready!!"

"Well, at least you learned something from your mother," He said as I frowned, " Dad, Mom died on my birthday when I was 1, how could have I remembered anything?? I only learned the recipes from her recipe diary." I said, "Oh, shut up, will ya?" He said, sounding annoyed, I got up from the table turning to my dad  " Dad, I have to leave for my job this afternoon, please don't call me." I said pleading with him "Oh, stop being so overreacting." "By the way Dad, you still haven't told me how you get money for those beers and Gosh knows what else." I said, "Will you shut up before I hit you?" "Fine, but please stay safe while I'm gone," I said as he waved his palm in the air like he didn't care. 

I arrived at my job, ready to start designing more, because that's what I do for a living. Today is a short day and I only have to be here until 7:30 so I got to work with immediate effect. I wouldn't have  to do this if not for my aunt's husband, he killed my twin brother and my mother because my mom had her own company and he didn't. But I guess I have to just live with the fact that I'm never going to see him until I die. You might be thinking, how do you afford school with just you as the sole breadwinner? Well, I'm on a full scholarship and that's why I come home early every day to finish my homework early and know exactly what it means since bad grades could make me lose the scholarship.

Ok, my work is done and I just need to sign out of the building, making sure they knew I came to work since they are very strict with presence. I walked home thinking about how good life would have been if Mom and Arthniac, my twin brother were her but I guess my life is kinda about dreams.

I arrived in front of my house to see many cars parked by, in a very organized manner and they looked like the car that almost hit me today but what am I kidding? These cars are so famous nowadays. I walked up the stairs, you too the front door opening it and took my shock, there is......

                                                                       ...To be continued...

favorite
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X