×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    TheOddWizard
    TheOddWizard
    Hello there! I honestly don’t think I have anything creative to say. Often days I sit down and ask myself what caused me to take up a hobby such as writing, and I have yet to find the answer, haha. I guess it’s a way to vent, or a way to share my thoughts with everyone. I write a mixture of fantasy, romance, and horror. Please, feel free to share your thoughts with me, and please be open-minded. Don’t worry, anything said here is safe with me, we all have humble minds here. Have a nice day.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Forbidden Book of Conundrums and Secrets
1.2K
0
0
256
0

There is an ancient legend about a book that rests within the sections of an old yet once grand and gigantic library. The library was said to reside somewhere within one of the seven corners of the world. There were a few brave souls that ventured to each of the seven corners, searching for the library and the rumored book of old that was said to speak hymns, tales, and fables of peculiar and rather unfathomable events that occurred on the Earth we know today. 

However, the brave souls that came remotely close to finding the library, all died sudden and tragic deaths. Although, there is a rumor surfacing. There may have been one fortunate soul that made it to the library and found the book that many have died searching for. Since then, there have been countless words, whispers, stories, and all flooding the streets about mysterious pages of writings being found in various locations of the world. The writings were believed to be pages from the book that were torn out and sent out mysteriously by an anonymous source, now believed to be identified as famous archaeologist, Edmund E. Evergreen.

With further assistance to find the pages and lay them in order, here, we can finally present to you, the lucky finder of this unusual phenomenon of what could be called a wise man's fairytale, what we have decided to name, The Forbidden Book of Conundrums and Secrets.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X