×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    letty
    letty
    I'll be making my books' trailers on TikTok.
    If you're willing to check it out, follow: https://www.tiktok.com/@user6308830035499?lang=en
    See more
campaign Request update 0
For The Sword
PG
25.7K
1
9
1.9K
0

Once upon a time, in the hills of The Gilded Kingdom, lived a Princess raised with the purpose of one day becoming The Greatest Queen of Aurelia.

As a proper royal, she must dress well, behave well and attain all the knowledge from the piles of books in the shelves of the Great Library and, of course, find her People's future King through a traditional ball hosted in her home as a pretense for a contest among all the nobles that must prove themselves worthy of her hand.

But what happens if the Princess prefers swords rather than dresses, or adventures rather than balls? And one night she wishes not to hold her title anymore.

In the twists and turns of the pretentious aristocrats that now occupy her home, the Princess might find true love or a broken heart. Each way shall guide her to the life she ever craved for - or so she thought.

A new journey begins in a frigid evening of crimson snow when the nine kingdoms rise from all the corners of the world.

#1 of The Gilded Kingdom series

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X