×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Gojo's Lower Half ?
    Gojo's Lower Half ?
    Name: Rave

    Age: 19th century tiny boy in charge of the stables

    Presence: No longer here






















    "are you a guy or a girl?"
    "wanna do a questionnaire so you can find out? or do you wanna kiss then figure out how you feel afterward?"

    *smoochy kiss*

    "how do you feel? Do you feel gay or straight?"
    "uhhhhhhh"
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Ethereality
PG Planning
2.3K
0
1
647
0

[Recreating this story because the last one was a failure]

Aaron was a successful and famous musician, known for his unique playing of known pieces. His especially famous play was his own composition of the piece, "Claire De Lune." 

After realizing that his piano was out of tune, he brings it to a music shop only to encounter a quiet, dainty man named, "Daniel," who was one of the owners of the shop. Daniel's older sister, Dahlia, informs Aaron about her brother's deafness and apologizes for his unpoliteness. After a while, Daniel started acting cold to Aaron who tried to make friends with him. 

Aaron bumps into Daniel in the hallway and he hears Daniel murmur, "asshole." He thinks he is mistaken but when a sponsor of his went to the music shop to brag about Aaron's originality, Daniel scoffs and signs, "bullshit." Aaron, who learned a little bit of sign language for Daniel is shocked by this seemingly gentle and beautiful person's attitude.

"Fuuuuuuck." Aaron thought, "Yeahhhhh he hates me."

favorite
coins

X