×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    kelvinkelca
    kelvinkelca
    Im a writer and had my writing courses done at reedsy.com. Im currently working on a novel titled Savage kingdom, a fantasy based in a small town in the west and so far only two chapters have been published on wattpad. I am also the founder of thenewhole Universe, a platform that specializes on superheroes and villains and I have a team of other writers and artists working to get it done.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Savage Kingdom
PG
2.7K
0
0
222
0

I thought about this story in senior high rught after I had been admitted to my first bordingschool. I had a friend,kieron was his name, who wsa workingon this story about vampires and warewolves and he would write in this tiny notebook, very exciting whenvever we would sit under the stars talking about it.Then it hit me! if he can write one too then I can though I had no idea what i was going to write since it would my first time I just opened up and spent all my prep time jotting a chapter. My ideas was to create something sensational filled with magic, world building and adventure of two worlds existing parallel from the other, it became a school sensation because everyone wanted to get their hands on it; however, I wrote this story because since I was a kid I have always dreamed of living my life in a world behind reality and physics so each line I jotted down was a visual image of the world I dreamed of existing and slowly, I was getting there.

Savage Kingdom is about a 17 year old teen, jack Hops moving into a small but well established town with his mom Joanne. They settle in but as reclusive as Jack is,he makes friends with Emelia Signora, Cornelian Kincade and Nicole Leonar but Jack realizes that theres more to the town than the festivals and smiles. He discovers a parallel world to his own, and finds himself at the center of it as force from the dark corners of existence seeks to consume EDEN, the magic that flows throughout all of creation. The Seventh Order. The town itself takes a whole stage when the sun returns to the hills, unsolved mysteries and the disappearance of a 10year old kid named Tatsuo and the discovery of his diary points to the sinister forces working in shadowsto keep the town up and running but as Jack follows the trails he finds that his newfound friends have darker secrets as well. 

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X