×

Penana
search
登入arrow_drop_down
註冊arrow_drop_down
請使用Chrome或Firefox享受更好的用戶體驗!
  • 作者
    RetroFade
    RetroFade
    Yo! I'm Retro! I make a lot of stories in the different fandoms I'm in! (I'm kinda new so bare with me <3)
    See more
Unexpected Love Blossoms (EDDIE DEAR X FRANK FRANKLY)
G
1.1K
1
0
907
0

swap_vert

Description: In the idyllic neighborhood of Welcome Home, the story unfolds with a chance encounter between Eddie Dear, the lovable but clumsy mailman, and Frank Frankly, the grumpy yet intellectually inclined neighbor.


Once upon a time in the charming neighborhood of Welcome Home, two unlikely souls found themselves on a collision course of love. Eddie Dear, the reliable and kind mailman, had always been the talk of the town, even though he was the only mailman Welcome Home had ever known. Frank Frankly, the resident bookworm and butterfly expert, was the grumpiest and greyest of all the neighbors. Little did they know that their lives were about to change forever.

It was a sunny morning when Eddie knocked on Frank's door to deliver a package. Frank, lost in his books, opened the door with a scowl on his face. 

Eddie smiled warmly, his eyes twinkling with kindness. "Good morning, Frank! I've got a package for you."

Frank raised an eyebrow, surprised by Eddie's friendly demeanor. "Well, it's about time you showed up. I've been waiting for this package for weeks."

Eddie chuckled and handed the package to Frank. "Sorry for the delay, Frank. Sometimes the mail gets a bit mixed up. But I always make sure to get everyone's mail delivered eventually."

Frank's scowl softened as he examined Eddie's sincerity. "I suppose you do your best, even if it's not always on time."

Eddie nodded, a sheepish grin spreading across his face. "That's right. I may be a bit clumsy and forgetful, but I never give up. I love my job, and I love making people happy."

Frank's curiosity was piqued. "You really love being a mailman? It seems like such a mundane job."

Eddie's eyes lit up with enthusiasm. "Oh, it's far from mundane, Frank! Every letter and package carries a piece of someone's story. I get to witness all the joy, excitement, and even heartache that comes with it. It's like being a part of a hundred different lives every day."

Frank couldn't help but feel a twinge of admiration for Eddie's passion. "I never thought about it that way. I suppose there is beauty in the ordinary."

Eddie leaned against the doorway, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Speaking of beauty, did you know that butterflies symbolize transformation and hope? I remember reading that in one of your books."

Frank's grumpy facade cracked, and he blushed slightly. "Yes, I do have a fondness for butterflies. They represent change and growth. Maybe there's more to you than meets the eye, Eddie Dear."

Eddie's smile widened. "I'd like to think so, Frank. And maybe, just maybe, you and I can find some magic in the ordinary together."

Frank looked at Eddie, his stern expression softening. "Perhaps that wouldn't be such a bad idea, Eddie. You've shown me that there's more to life than books and routine."

And so, in the colorful neighborhood of Welcome Home, a love story bloomed between Eddie and Frank. Their journey would be filled with clumsy mishaps, heartfelt conversations, and unexpected surprises. Together, they would learn that love can be found in the most ordinary places, and that sometimes, the most extraordinary love stories begin with a simple delivery.

favorite
0 喜歡
率先喜歡這期作品!
swap_vert

X