×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    JonahZell
    JonahZell
    Hey everyone I'm Jonah! I'm a Los Angeles native that loves to sing, act silly on camera, and create wonderful stories.

    Check out some of my stories now!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Never Not You
PG-13
7.2K
3
4
1.8K
2

"Well, that's a name I haven't heard in a while," a voice calls out behind me.

It's familiar. Hauntingly familiar. I felt like I'd been thrust back to being a 17-year-old again hearing that voice. The hairs on the back of my head stand and I nearly drop my freshly made mango smoothie. I don't want to look back, but my head is already turning like it's on autopilot. And then... I see him. Standing there, in a suit that looks like it was made to be worn only by him and glasses that compliment his warm smile. I can feel the blood rushing to my cheeks as my heart races.

"Andrew?" I whisper.

~~~~

One summer and a chance encounter thrust two old friends back into each other's lives. And as they reminisce on the past while trying to catch up in the present, the pair begin to experience feelings that have long been kept hidden away. But will the two young men embrace these feelings? Or is it too late to even try?


New Chapters every Thursday @ 6:00 PM (PST) and Friday @ 11:30 AM (PST)

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X