×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
STARDOM: A BTS 8 REALITY SHOW
G
4.3K
1
3
1.4K
1

"Now presenting, the famous music group Dream High. "


 Regina dreams of becoming an actual music idol. She and her group, Dream High as they call themselves are huge fans of the BTS.


 Opportunity knocks when Regina and Mary Ann (a member of Dream High) are selected to contest in the BTS 8 [EIGHT] Reality Show. The rest of Dream High members congratulate both Regina and Mary Ann.


 But there was one person who wasn't happy about the event, it was Regina's Father. He believed that Regina was ruining her life.


 All Regina's parents want is for her to find a job, which they nag about each day to Regina's ears. Luckily her parents were convinced by their relatives to give Regina the permission to go for the Show, her parents changed their minds and gave her permission to go as a contestant for the Show.


 After much drama, Regina sets out and travels to Korea, where she will contest to claim the position of BTS EIGHT Member.


 In the Reality Show, Nikki meets various contestant, different people and also hangsout with the BTS. But can she make it to the end, in a show where friends become enemies and enemies become friends [or worst Nemesis].


 Regina will have to beat every challenge to reach the final stage, will she strive until the end?, or will she be disqualified?,or will she quit?. Knowing she might not win.


 Find out by reading these fantastic book to the end!!❤️❤️🌟.

favorite

X