×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Heyyyyy
    Heyyyyy
    Hi!!! Okay so I don't really know how to write a bio but let's gooo. My favorite color is blue. I'm a HUGE My Hero Academia and Vinlad Saga Fan. Hmmm...I follow a creed like many others do. “Where other men blindly follow the truth, Remember nothing is true. Where other men are limited by morality or law, Remember, everything is permitted. and Nothing is true; everything is permitted" Stay one's blade from the flesh of the innocent; draw not attention to oneself whenever possible; and never compromise the brotherhood. Remember always stop the templars at all cost even if it means dying to protect the 7 relics!!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Below The Surface
PG-13
3.1K
2
6
1.1K
0

Ira Thana is a woman who's only guidance were the consequences of making impulsive mistakes on the streets. She has fought her way into as normal as she could get. Spending her days as a private investigator. 


After an unfortunate event she is stuck with the Samael Crane, the devil himself. One that trouble loved to follow after. A man who was born into the world of diamonds, never having to work a day in his life, was known for his control over Ira’s small city. 


How will the two who lived opposites lives work together?

X