×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Aewa Garga
    Aewa Garga
    Hi, there. I am from Nigeria and love to write fantasy and werewolf stories. Hope you can support me! :)
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Spurned Luna's Return: On Your Knees, Alpha Chase!
PG-13 Paid content
9.1K
0
0
1.1K
0

"Why is it you?" he asked, livid after determining who she was.

Lavana, who was about to faint heard footsteps and gained hope. The smell of this incoming person made her temporarily forget her pain.

But now, as she confirmed his identity, she stopped smiling. It was just as she feared. Her mate was the Alpha's son!

"You b*tch, I can't accept you as my mate. You are an Omega!" Chase barked.

"Me... I'm an Omega. What's wrong with being an Omega? Am I cursed or something? Do you think I wished for you to be my mate? If I could go back, I'd rather you'd not be my mate. This is a joke! A cruel joke!" she cried bitterly.

"I, Chase Alan Remington of Ralton pack, am dissatisfied with the moon goddess' arrangements and I hereby reject you as my mate. I can't see myself spending my life with a disappointment and becoming a laughingstock. May the Moon goddess bear witness!"



favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

Read the whole book: HK$10
X