×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    GA_Corrupt
    GA_Corrupt
    I am new to this website and also a writer who hasn’t officially published a book. I love writing and reading fantasy and cannot wait to see others reactions to reading my books. Feel free to contact me for anything you need to know and I will respond when I can.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
VOLB
PG-13 Paid content
141
0
0
73
0

swap_vert

V: Vane escaped the chains of an enemy, now he must save himself and the world from destruction of magic. 

O: Owen is sick of losing his loved one. He decided to fight for everyone’s freedom and safety. He won’t stop until he knows everyone around him is safe, even if it risks his own life.

L: Levi wants to be a hero. He knows he can but he can’t seem to find a right time to jump in a be one. Until now.

B: Brian works with logic. He knows the world of no magic, and it isn’t pretty. Will he be able to help the people around him when he can’t even understand emotion?

And these four are going to do everything together. Through thick and thin, friends do not let other friend perish.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X