×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    VHdez
    VHdez
    Army Vet, married 20+ years to an amazing woman, decades of consuming comics, books, cartoons, TV shows, and movies (mostly in the sci-fi genera, but also a fair amount of fantasy and others). Studied cyber security and Radio/TV broadcasting in college and learned various forms of intelligence gathering from various military schools. Got a few degrees.
    See more
Anomalies: Fractured Lives
PG-13 Completed
85.6K
0
0
3.5K
1

swap_vert

Sarah remembers being reborn with amazing gifts. She knows why people were gifted their fantastic powers. She knows why women with powers were fewer and why their abilities were stronger. Sarah remembers how it all started. But she doesn’t know why she has other people’s memories.

Reality had cracked. With her found family, Sarah tried to stop an enemy unbound by time and save a girl from becoming something dark and sinister. All the while she was keeping darkness from taking over her own body.

Fate was against them and failure meant the end of the world and possibly the unraveling of reality itself. Were these things destined to happen or was there a plan even their enemy could not see? Sarah didn’t know if this was the end of her life or just the beginning of the next one.

This is a finished novel. For now, a new chapter will be posted every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Comments are welcome, just please be constructive. This is the first work I've posted and it's still very much in the still needs work phase.

The background cover image is an edited version of a photo by Maksim Romashkin, found on Pexels.com. The logo is my creation.

favorite
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X