×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    RJ Snow
    RJ Snow
    Hello! I want to be a paranormal romance writer when I grow up. My head is full of stories that are dying to get out.

    I currently have 1 ebook completed titled Valen.

    I really hope that my readers enjoy my stories as much as I love writing them.

    Reviews and or feedback are always welcome!
    See more
campaign Request update 0
Valen
R
5.1K
0
0
2.7K
0

Valen Sinclair grew up in a world of domestic violence, and as a result, her one dream in life was to one day become a police officer.

 Valen successfully graduated the academy at the young age of twenty, and finally lands her dream job with the Camden police department.

While at the police station, Valen bumps into Detective Liam Fitzgerald who immediately takes her breath away like no other man has ever done. As luck would have it, Liam happens to feel the same about her.


For once in her life, Valen feels that everything she had ever hoped for is finally falling into place. But on the day before her twenty-first birthday, she finds out that her life was a lie. Her family has been hiding a dark secret from her all of these years, and they finally reveal to her that she is the daughter of one of the oldest, and most powerful vampires of Romania.

Torn between her new life and her new secret, she will be asked to make a choice that will greatly affect her relationship with Liam before she’s even ready to admit her true feelings.


And will Liam still want her once he finds out her dark secret?


Warning: this book contains some sexual content and is only intended for readers 18 and older.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X