×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    T. K. Girasol
    T. K. Girasol
    "We die. That may be the meaning of life. But we do language. That may be the measure of our lives." -Toni Morrison

    ***

    My name is Girasol (Hee-Ŕah-Sole) and just like you, I love stories! When I don't have my face between the covers of a book, I'm most likely working on my own. I've been planning to write, for almost a decade now, a paranormal/fantasy-romance novel that I am so excited to finally put to paper and share with you all! I have an amazing story to tell and my heart's aching to tell it!

    I'm also open to helping my fellow up and coming writers with any editing. I'm always more than happy to support your passion!

    Sending you all my love and light.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
HOLIC
R
134
0
0
822
0

swap_vert

Aria Solano: your regular 22-year-old, trying to navigate life as best as any twenty-something-year-old can, between balancing school, work, friends, and the occasional tendency to sense entities dwelling beyond the boarder of this world and the next.

Her life takes an exciting (terrifying) detour after receiving the "death" card in a tarot reading, leading her to a chance encounter with members of HOLIC: an underground faction of spiritually gifted misfits dedicated to using their abilities to level the playing field between the forces of light and darkness in the world of the living.

When Aria becomes targeted by a powerful, ancient god of calamity in the form of an alluring young man, questions about her fate and true identity arise as the lines between "good" and "evil" become blurred.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X