×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    A.G.ROSEBUD5
    A.G.ROSEBUD5
    Hi, I'm a teen writer. I wasn't getting much viewership on Wattpad and Quotev so here I am. I write a very diverse collection, hopefully I can reach more people on here.
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Sleeper
R
6.1K
0
0
369
0

The Dream King is dead, and it is time for the Celestial council to choose a new King of Dreams. And his fifteen children are being forced to chose sides between the eldest and youngest Prince's of Dream.

Niklaus, the youngest prince, has no desire to rule. But his mother is convinced that he would make a more just king than Linus, who only desires the power to control the Army of Nightmares and overthrow the other realms . Niklaus has to learn to balance his mother's hectic schedule and maintain order inside the mortal Dreamscape and all the responsibilities that entails.

Canis Raquez, an eighteen-year-old human girl, has spent the last ten years in an encephalitis-based coma. The Dreamscape has become her home.  She has taught herself to lucidly dream and has been exploring the Dream Kingdom in secret, mapping out every alley and every dream. And every second she is there, she discovers her imagination becomes more powerful. Maybe even more so than the Dream King.

Two people from very different worlds, and yet they both need each other. To save the Dream Kingdom, to save the Universe itself.


This is my original work, plz don't try to steal as I make a full-time career out of my writing.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!

X