×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
INNOCENCE Thorn's
G Paid content
307
0
0
529
0

swap_vert



Koyal Davidson, an ordinary 17-year-old girl, finds herself ensnared in a harrowing ordeal, trapped within the confines of a family that subjects her to relentless torment. In an unfathomable twist of fate, her parents arrange a marriage for her, a union with none other than the most formidable figure in the criminal underworld, a man known for his ruthless control.

Though she hesitates to acknowledge it, a profound fear takes hold of her heart in the presence of this enigmatic and dangerous man. Despite her status as a renowned author, she carries within her the weight of the deepest and most secretive truths, confidences she guards fiercely, allowing no one else to access.

Aaron William, a 25 years old men a name synonymous with ruthlessness in the clandestine world of organized crime, harbors a secret that he guards with the utmost vigilance-his profound affection for Koyal. Yet, he's forced to conceal these emotions, for his life is a labyrinth of danger, populated by formidable adversaries who would exploit any hint of vulnerability.

Having recently returned from the bustling streets of New York, Aaron brings with him a renewed sense of authority, a testament to his unyielding power in the underworld. It's at this juncture, where fate intertwines with the intricate threads of ambition, that Koyal's parents strike a deal with Aaron, leveraging the allure of company benefits in exchange for aligning their interests with his own.

Though the arrangement seems cold and calculated, beneath the surface lies a complex web of intentions. 

In this perilous dance, where love remains unspoken, a shadowed alliance forms, binding Koyal and Aaron in a world of intrigue and danger, where the lines between duty, desire, and destiny blur, and the unexpected twists of their journey may lead to a revelation that neither could have anticipated.


favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X