×

Penana
search
Loginarrow_drop_down
Registerarrow_drop_down
Please use Chrome or Firefox for better user experience!
  • Writer
    Rosa&Anthony
    Rosa&Anthony
    Hi! Our names are Rosa & Anthony, we decided to make a Wattpad account to explore our interest in creating an amazing masterpiece we like to call, "The Crimson Child", we both came up with the idea of starting a short novel but many ideas and writing prompts later we discovered, "Why not turn this idea of ours into a book? Maybe even a Webtoon later on if this becomes such a great appealing piece to a lot of people?" And so, we did! We wanted to bring a thrilling dystopian fantasy idea to life by creating such an amazing eye-catching, adventurous piece! We both dedicated so much time to make sure everything comes out perfect for such a thrilling reading experience to our readers, we can't wait for all the opportunities that may come to us by the hopes of those who may stumble across our wonderfully made book! Thank you for those who take the time to read this dreadfully long Bio on both authors, and most importantly for taking the time to read our book! ???
    See more
campaign Request update 0
The Year I Had Enough
R Paid content
0
0
0
222
0

swap_vert

"The Year I Had Enough" is a heart-wrenching story about 17-year-old Madeline Montgomery, a girl who feels like an outcast in both her family and her high school social life. Struggling with a toxic dysfunctional family all the while being tormented by her high schools Queen Bee, Chelsea, Madeline can't take it anymore and decides to end her life. However, fate has other plans when a boy tries to save her. Will he make it in time? Will he be the light she's been looking for?

This powerful and emotional story takes readers on a journey through the hardships of teenage life and the importance of reaching out for help when things become unbearable.

favorite
coins
0 likes
Be the first to like this issue!
swap_vert

X